Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Hello

Howdy!! I'm Lauren Udell, an 11th grader this year. This is my portfolio for Intro to Engineering Design 2012-2013. I have a passion for creating and building things, as well as solving problems. I'm up for a challenge any day and will work my hardest to find a solution. As of now I want to major in Mechanical Engineering or some other branch of engineering. In sixth grade I built a boat frame around an electric wheelchair. I made basically an electric boat and for almost five years rode it around town with a friend or two sitting behind me. A one person wheelchair was changed to a three or four person fun way of transportation. Over the years I installed mirrors, a horn, cup holders, and reflectors on the back. This is just one example of many things that I have built or created. I'm excited to complete this course with excellence.

No comments:

Post a Comment